Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

Palty Experience!

So I’ve decided to review a product that I’ve just finished trying out just a few hours ago.....
Palty Hair Dye!....



For a while now i’ve been wanting to dye my hair to a fun, lighter color. My hair was previously dark brown with leftover hair dye from john frieda’s foaming hair dye, which was a chocolate color. It didn’t really work that well :-/ 
I then found out about Palty Hair Dye from one of my favorite guru’s on youtube, PBunnieP (You should check her out!). PBunnieP is always very descriptive and  thorough with her reviews and it was no different when she went over her experience with Palty’s foam hair dye. From their I googled more about it and decided to give it a try.
So my hair went from....
To this....
                                        ( Sorry about the weird angle...Look there's Izzie!!)
So I  decided to go with the color Macaroon Beige. I knew that it wasn’t going to make my hair the same color as the girl on the box but I had hoped it would lighten it a lot, which I feel that it did. I googled all of the instructions online, since it is a japanese product with, obviously, japanese instructions.  Also, while the instructions said to just leave it in for 20-30 min’s max, I saw from the youtube video’s I watched that leaving it in for at least 40 min’s gave the best results. That being said, do this at your own risk, as did I. 
So what do you think? Hit or miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment