Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lancome!

Hello again interwebs! I've got another product review for y'all! Today I'll be reviewing Lancome Paris's Visionnaire and Teint Idole Ultra Foundation!!

So first things first, Lancome Paris's  Visionnaire



This items claims to be an Advanced Skin Corrector, preventing and perfecting wrinkles, pores, and skin-evenness. 
What do I think?

Well so far I've used this three times, once yesterday afternoon at the Lancome's counter at Macy's, than once that night, and again this morning before I put on my make up. 

Lemme tell ya, first off when it claims to minimize pores, it totally does! Its flipping amazing! One second they are there and the next its like " what pores?" I'm, obviously, really pleased with the results. 

 Yet when it comes to the other two claims i'm not sure yet.  I'm only 22 and thankfully don't have any wrinkles coming around yet and when it comes to unevenness in my skin, I don't feel as if I really have any. 

The only big negative I have about this product is the price.

Its 80 dollars! Which for a college student like myself, is pretty freakin pricey. The only reason I got it yesterday was because of my amazing fiancee and his desire to purchase things, lols.

That being said, I would totally save my pennies for this serum. So far it seems totally worth it and hopefully it'll last me a while since it is 1 FL. OZ. and it only takes a pump and a half to cover my face nicely. 

Another thing to let people know, for those who don't really like fragrant products, this one does have a perfume-y smell to it. I personally like it, but I just want to warn those who don't like the pretty smellin' stuff. 

Moving on, to 
Lancome Paris's Teint Idole Ultra Foundation 
  I am typically a NC 40 at MAC cosmetics and in this I am a Bisque 5C ( which reminds me of Bisque soup...Yum!). When it comes to matching my skin color, I feel like Lancome has done a much better job, than MAC. With the NC 40 ( I used Studio Fix or whatever) I felt like it was much darker than I actually am and with Lancome's Bisque 5C I feel like it matches perfectly.

This typically never happens, the whole matching me perfectly thing, so I just had to rant a bit about that, but moving on to the important parts, on the box it claims that this is

Enduringly ( Which I guess is not a word, that's what word is saying, anyway) divine and comfortable makeup, 14-hour retouch-free, oil-free, fragrance-free, and it has SPF 15 sunscreen. It claims this is for All Skin Types.

My personal opinion on the things it claims?

Comfortable? Extremely, like I don't really feel like i'm wearing that much make-up, which is a big plus ( Also my fiancee thinks i'm not wearing any, which is a bigger plus, cause that means it looks natural! Which is the look i'm going for)
14-hour retouch free? I dunno about this one, I put it on around 11 am today and so far so good, but its only been about 5 hours and I haven't had to touch it up, but we'll see at the end of the day. I figure it'll probably only last about 8 hours.
Oil-Free and Frangrance-free?   I Guess, I don't smell anything when putting it on, lols.
SPF 15? I didn't get a white kind of sheen when I put it on, so if there is SPF ( which i'm sure it does) it doesn't make your paler than you need to be, or give you that white cast. Another plus!

And when it comes to a nice foundation, this one is priced at 44 dollars. At least at the Macy's I went to, and compared to the serum, I feel that this is better priced. Especially when you only need about one pump to cover your face and a mini pump to cover up any extra imperfections. Totally worth it! It comes with a pump and is in a 1 FL OZ bottle as well.

So what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment