Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My First Post Ever!

So I've wanted to start this blog for AGES! I've been tossing and turning with ideas  in the back of my mind, trying to figure out what I would like to share with the Great Big Internets.  And I think i'll just blog about whatever i'm into, Life and whatever comes to mind, which is pretty much the definition of a blog....right?  I'm such a weirdo.

So what am I currently into....

Clinique's Pore Minimizer Lotion

I have been trying for a while now to make my skin "look" flawless ( Who isn't?) and have been increasing the  
daily amounts of make-up and such into my morning routine. This stuff, while not make-up, really, REALLY helps. My pores are humongous, probably because of my oily skin (don't quote me), and this stuff really shrinks those suckers! That being said, I really notice the effects after putting on my foundation, which is currently MAC's Studio Fix Liquid foundation, which is okay. My skin looks so much better with it.
The sad thing is that I bought this stuff like....4 years ago...and hadn't really used it until now. I'm glad I didn't throw it away ^_^

So the second thing that I am currently loving is ...


My e.l.f palette!
So I'm not going to lie and try to fool you guys into thinking that I am some makeup pro, using this as an outlet to showcase her skills. I am a total noob when it comes to makeup. Until about 5 months ago, I didn't give a crap about my appearance.The only thing ,appearance wise, that I was constantly worried about was my acne problem -_-*
Yet after running into some makeup guru's on youtube and seeing how easy and fun it could be, and how I could mask my horrifying complexion, I became intrigued and than hooked. (Thank you xteeener , the first guru I  ever subscribed to !)
So back this e.l.f palette! This is something that I picked up from target about 3 months ago for 4.99. I feel like this is less intimidating that some of the more pricier palette's i've seen on youtube and it has all the basic plus some fun glittery  colors for a noob like me, and i've loved it. 
The colors are very opaque and have decent shimmer ^_^



So after sharing what i'm currently into, I'll share what  I would like to try or purchase...
Currently it is a....

The Nikon L120.....Isn't it pretty? 
So a current curiosity of mine is digital photography. I've always liked taking pictures, yet as of late, after exploring other's peoples amazing blogs, I've been really curious how I, an amateur, could create my own pretty pictures. And after doing some research, I believe that a decent camera is the first step. I currently own a Canon PowerShot A610...which is only 5.0 mega pixels...:( If you didn't know, the latest digital camera's are up to 16 mega pixels, 16!! I had no idea until...like 6 months ago. -__- So I'd like to do an upgrade, and this is only priced at $279 on Amazon and has gotten some decent reviews. Plus its a pretty red! So hopefully soon, I will have on in my possession...^_^

So I think that this will conclude my first bloggy post ever!
How do you think I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment